We have 13 Registered Massage Therapists (RMT) available to assist you. They are available at various times & days, 6 days a week Monday – Saturday. Early morning and late evening appointments available.
How does massage therapy work?
Massage Therapy improves circulation by bringing oxygen & other nutrients to the body’s tissues. It relieves muscle tension & pain, increases flexibility & mobility, & helps to remove lactic acid & other waste by-products from the body, which reduces pain & stiffness in muscles & joints.Massage therapy relieves stress. It helps the body’s stress response by lowering levels of stress hormones such as cortisol. Massage therapy also appears to enhance the immune system.
Why do people utilize massage therapy?
- Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis & tendonitis
- Back pain
- Stress relief & stress-related conditions
- Headaches & migraines
- Muscle & related conditions such as spasms, strains, & sprains
- Repetitive strain injury, such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Post-injury & post-surgical rehabilitation
*Our Massage Therapists (RMT) DO NOT treat WorkSafe BC Claims, even if WorkSafe BC approves RMT treatment.